This intensive four day, 30-hour Mediation Skills Training will teach you how to help others work through their conflicts. You will learn to facilitate respectful communication, mutual understanding and cooperative problem-solving.
This training meets requirements of the California Dispute Resolution Act. The skills taught are applicable in a wide range of situations, from personal, work, and community life.
- Prerequisite – One-day workshop on Conflict Resolution Skills – Sept
- Registration – Deadline to register September 15, 2011
- Training Dates – Friday, October 7 and Saturday, October 8, 2011. Friday, October 14 and Saturday, October 15, 2011
- Time – 9:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Place – Monterey College of Law’s Community Justice Center
- Fees – Community Members: $600, if paid by September 15, $750 after Sept.15. Price includes all training materials and lunch. Scholarships are available.
MCL Students: This is a two unit class, if you wish to take it for credit, please check with the Registrar for eligibility and cost before enrolling.