Yes! I’d like to become a Transfer student by starting the streamlined application process.
Each application is carefully reviewed by the admissions committee. Thank you for your interest in applying to the Monterey College of Law, one of its accredited branch campuses, or its hybrid online program. We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: Upon completion of this form you will be redirected to the formal application form.
Transfer Admission Application Requirements
- Transfer Application Form (submitted by same deadlines as regular admission)
- Application Fee- a $75 non-refundable application fee is required for your application to be considered complete. A payment URL will be at the bottom of the application form.
- Personal Statement- a 500 word or less essay explaining why you are requesting transfer admission to our school and what your legal career goals are.
- Unofficial Transcript- in the Transfer Application, you will be asked to upload your unofficial transcript from your current law school. This helps us start a credit evaluation prior to or during your application review.
- Official Transcript- if admitted to the school, it will be contingent upon receiving your official transcript from your current law school and previously attended institutions.
- Academic/Financial Standing- A notation on your law school transcript or a letter from your current or previous law school must be received stating your academic AND financial standing.